Yulista Management Services, Inc. provides ground vehicle modification services to support military weapon systems, ground combat systems, ground sensor and surveillance systems, and associated ground support equipment.
• Military Weapons and Ground Combat Systems (Armaments, Missiles, Sensors, Communications, Command and Control)
• Technology Insertion
• Military Weapons and Ground Combat Systems Maintenance, Repair, Modernization at the Unit, Intermediate and Depot Level
• Military Weapons and Ground Combat System Trainers/Training Device Modernization
• System Repair, Calibration and Modernization of Both Army TMDE and Air Force PMEL Equipment
• Prototype Development
• Platform Integration
• Reset and Preset Operations
• Overhaul and Repairs
• Ballistic Protection
• Field Service Representatives
Yulista is a renowned leader in the modernization and service life extension of ground-based military weapon systems.
In support of the AMRDEC PIF, YMS was instrumental in the development and engineering upgrades for various programs that have received the Army Top 10 Greatest Inventions Award such as the REECE I, RECCE II with TOW Missile, and HUSKY platform upgrades programs.