Careers - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I search for jobs? To search for a job, click on the "Search Jobs" link on the menu. You will see a search form that has multiple fields you can use to enter keywords that will help you find your new job. Enter as much detail as you desire, then click on the "Search Jobs" button at the bottom of the form. The system will search the database and display any matching results.
- How do I apply for a job? Once you have found a job you want to apply to, choose an option of how you heard about the job from the list and click the "Submit your Resume to this job" button at the bottom of the Job Details screen. If you are not logged in, the system will prompt you to do so to complete the process. If you are a first time user you will be prompted to set up a user account. We use Monster so you will need to use that login information if you are a returning visitor. You will have an option to review and/or edit your resume before submitting it.
- How do I know you received my application for the position? After submitting your resume to a specific open position, you will see a confirmation message that "You have successfully submitted your resume to the [specific] job".
- How do I know what the status of my application is? Your application will be processed and you will be contacted by phone or email should you be selected for further employment consideration. Please do not contact us.
- Can I contact a recruiter regarding the position? While we strive to provide information to applicants in an efficient and timely manner we are unable to handle the sheer number of phone calls and emails from applicants and thus are unable to provide current status of applications to applicants. A recruiter or hiring manager will contact you should you be selected for further consideration in the hiring process.
- How do I know when the position has been filled or closed? If the position is no longer available, there will be a message on the job details page indicating it is closed.
- Can I apply for Yulista jobs on other recruitment sites? No, while other recruitment sites may have our job listing, you must apply on our site for your application to be properly submitted to the correct hiring personnel and processing.
- What if I have lost my password for my user account? To retrieve your password, enter your email address. The email you enter must match the one used on your resume profile. Your password will be emailed to you.
- How many jobs can I apply for with Yulista? You can apply to all the jobs that fit your qualifications. Keep in mind that if you apply to jobs which you are not qualified to fill, the recruiters will see your information and may not deem you as a serious job seeker. You can apply only once to the same job.
- How will I be contacted? You will be contacted by phone or email should you be selected for further employment consideration. It is critically important that you provide us with valid contact information so we may get in touch with you.
To be considered, applicants must apply online and attach a resume for each job for which they are applying.
We have elected to send some of our jobs to online job boards, however; the synchronization is not always instant. It's possible that the job is no longer available but the job board has not yet been updated.